18th International Moscow Conference on Coiled Tubing
Organizers of the Conference are the Russian Chapter of the Intervention & Coiled Tubing Association (ICoTA-Russia), Scientific and Practical Coiled Tubing Times Journal and NP Coiled Tubing Technologies Development Center (Moscow). The Conference is officially supported by the Ministry of Energy of Russian Federation.
The Conference is traditionally attended by delegates from Rosneft, Gazprom, Gazpromneft, LUKOIL, Schlumberger, Weatherford, Tatneft, BP Russia, FracJet-Volga, EWS, Packer Service, BVT-Vostok, Belorusneft, INK-SERVICE, Kogalymneftegeofizika, Bashneftegeofizika , KATKoneft, Boosterlift, Coiltubing-Service, YARGEO, Orenburgneft, FIDMASH, National Oilwell Varco, BICO Drilling Tools, Schoeller-Bleckmann Darron Russia, Novinka, FID Group.
The program of technical sessions is traditionally focused on the most up-to-date technologies.
• Coiled tubing technologies
• Latest hydraulic fracturing technologies (multistage fracturing in horizontal wells, fracturing plus hydraulic jet drilling, nitrogen fracturing, coiled tubing fracturing, large-volume fracturing, acid fracturing plus hydraulic fracturing, etc.)
• Acid Treatments (including matrix acidizing)
• Radial Drilling
• Up-to-date well logging techniques, including horizontal wells logging; conveyance of logging tools using coiled tubing and downhole tractors
• High-tech well intervention equipment
• Jet drilling
• Well service (fishing and milling operations, packer setting jobs, etc.)
• New EOR technologies
• Cement squeeze operations
• Oilfield chemistry for high-tech oilfield service (hydraulic fracturing chemicals, EOR solutions, cement squeeze mixes, etc.).
Working languages are either Russian or English. Simaltaneous interpretation will be carried out.
- November 9, 20172017-11-09T08:00:00 - November 10, 2017 2017-11-10T05:00:00
- Moscow (RUS)