- Diameter range from 16” to 56” (DN 400 to DN 1400) O.D.
- Transverses reductions from 10% - 15% and 1.5D bends
- Highly wear resistant polyurethane disc-material made of RoPlasthan® PUR elastomers.
- Operating temperature range -40 to +80 °C (176 °F), optionally up to +120 °C (250 °F)
- Sturdy design, ease of maintenance
- High cleaning performance due to disc-type design
- Possible accessories are gauge-plate, ring-brush, magnets, bypass holes and transmitters
- Option: ATEX 94/9/EC certification (explosion-proof)
Keeping a pipeline clean is necessary not only for maintaining constant flow rates, thus reducing operating costs, but it also extends asset lifetime.
In its basic configuration, consisting of 4 sealing- and 2 guiding discs, the ROSEN EASY CLEAN can be used for most pipeline cleaning applications such as batching, general cleaning and removal of liquids. Its modular structure enables additional applications , notably heavy duty cleaning and wax removal, ferrous debris elimination and gauging.
Additional modules are:
- Circular brushes in carbon steel, stainless steel or nylon
- Ring magnets
- Gauge plate
- ITX Transmitter with EPD receiving unit
The ROSEN EASY CLEAN is equipped with polyurethane discs, made of ROSEN’s leading high performance elastomer technology, featuring
- 10-15% increase in tensile strength and tear resistance and a
- 30-50% reduction in abrasion loss over the entire shore hardness range.
The ROSEN EASY CLEAN is bidirectional and equipped with bumper noses on each side. Simply turn the tool around to achieve maximum utilization of the polyurethane disc-material. The tool is easily dis-assembled and re-assembled.
An ITX-transmitter can be added for tool localization.
Optionally a Pipeline Data Logger (PDL) can be mounted for gathering run data and evaluating cleaning performance.