- Diameter range from 4” to 56” (DN 100 to DN 1400) O.D.
- Transverses reductions from 15% - 20% and 1.5D bends
- Highly wear resistant polyurethane cup-material made of RoPlasthan® PUR elastomers.
- Operating temperature range -40 to +80 °C (176 °F), optionally up to +120 °C (250 °F)
- Comprehensive design, easy replacement of parts
- Long lifetime due to unique cup-design
- Possible accessories are gauge-plate, spring supported brushes, magnets and ITX-transmitters
- Option: ATEX 94/9/EC certification (explosion-proof)
Keeping a pipeline clean is necessary not only for maintaining constant flow rates, thus reducing operating costs, but it also extends asset lifetime.
In its basic configuration, consisting of 2 sealing-cups and 2 guiding discs (long-run version 4 guiding discs), the ROSEN EXCEL CLEAN can be used for most pipeline cleaning applications such as batching, general cleaning and removal of liquids. Due to the unique design of its cups it is well suited for cleaning of long pipeline sections and where less aggressive cleaning is required. By adding modules its functionality can be adapted to additional cleaning applications. Such are:
- Spring mounted brushes
- Gauge plate
- ITX Transmitter with EPD receiving unit
The ROSEN EXCEL CLEAN is equipped with polyurethane discs, made of ROSEN’s leading high performance elastomer technology, featuring
- 10-15% increase in tensile strength and tear resistance and a
- 30-50% reduction in abrasion loss over the entire shore hardness range.
The ROSEN EXCEL CLEAN is unidirectional and equipped with a bumper nose and a pull wire rope on the front side. The unique cup design makes it extremely wear resistant. The tool is easily dis-assembled and re-assembled.
An ITX-transmitter can be added for tool localization.
Optionally a Pipeline Data Logger (PDL) can be mounted for gathering run data and evaluating cleaning performance