- Accurate, robust and reliable
- Mounts on any 8" or larger ILI or cleaning tool
- Designed for all products and media
- 500 hours of continuous operation, runs with a rechargeable battery
- Internal ON / OFF switch
- ATEX certified according to ATEX Directive 94 / 9/ EC (II 2G Ex px[i] IIB T4), Zone 1 and 2
- Also available on demand: ITX 804 Ex Transmitter
All ROSEN ITX transmitters are designed for use with ROSEN’s tool tracking and locating receivers. Their compact, rugged design and robust materials allow operation in virtually all products. A specially designed bolt-on flange is used to mount the ITX to any cleaning or inspection tool.
The ITX 806 Ex Transmitter is capable of negotiating 1.5D bends and greater and available for all pipe sizes of 8 inches or higher. The transmitter’s maximum operating time is 500 hours, with a signal range of up to 20 meters (65 feet). A separate charger is used for charging the transmitter and for checking its condition to make sure it is safe before entering an ATEX zone.