ROAIMS is a modular software suite covering all components of an effective integrity program. Some of the key differentiators that make ROAIMS a leading industry product are:
- Integrity know-how: ROAIMS is designed in cooperation with leading engineers and operators for maximum practical application
- Global reach: functionalities reflect the needs of companies around the globe rather than a single legislative scenario
- Centralized approach: based on project work, ROAIMS offers critical analytical capabilities in a single product. Its modules cover all aspects of the daily work of integrity engineers, such as data alignment, corrosion comparison and risk analysis.
- Provider-independent inspection data management and analysis, including in-line inspections, above-ground surveys and offshore integrity measures
- GIS-enabled design: ROAIMS presents all records in a spatial context; fully integrated interfaces with pipeline GIS products available.
- Integration with existing business processes: tracking of integrity plan activities; compatible with the Computerized Maintenance Management Software (CMMS) system
- Proven and configurable risk model, can be accessed by the user at all times
- Local support: with access to resources in all major oil and gas hubs worldwide, ROSEN provides support well beyond the implementation phase
ROAIMS for Pipelines is a highly modular system developed entirely “in-house”. Various modules are available in ROAIMS for different types of analytical scenarios. We understands that in this field of activity operators have different needs and face different challenges. Our product bundles reflect the range of company requirements and asset network size.