Repair and maintenance work is a vital part of asset rehabilitation, but keeping track of it can be a demanding task for pipeline operators.
The ROAIMS Task manager is designed to close possible integrity gaps by helping you coordinate and track all repair and maintenance actions. It provides assistance with the handling of tasks and repair actions conducted as part of the integrity management process. The module also enables you to break down all of the required repairs to individual tasks, which makes it easier to manage budgets, materials and time schedules.
The Task Manager module enables users to track all of the scheduled tasks created in the analytical modules of ROAIMS. Task Manager combines risk-based actions, immediate repair tasks and planned maintenance schedules into a single integrity plan.
Following the ROAIMS plug-in concept, Task Manager links to other ROAIMS modules to ensure that the results from analytical assessments can be converted into well-defined and auditable tasks.
The ROAIMS Task Manager module helps users manage:
- Time-based maintenance planning
- Risk-based inspection tasks
- Immediate and planned repair schedules following in-line inspection (ILI) evaluations
- Connection to MS Outlook and/or work-order management systems
- Tasks connected to specific assets or even measured defects
- Freely definable maintenance tasks