- Diameter range from 3” to 64” (DN 80 to DN 1600) O.D.
- Transverses reductions from 10% - 20% and 1.5D bends
- Highly wear resistant polyurethane disc-material made of RoPlasthan® PUR elastomers.
- Operating temperature range -40 to +80 °C (176 °F), optionally up to +120 °C (250 °F)
- Bi-directional- and unidirectional set-ups.
- Highest degree of flexibility for virtually all applications such as general and heavy-duty cleaning, ferrous debris removal as well as gauging and batching tasks.
- Special solutions e.g. for internally coated pipelines, black-powder cleaning, dewaxing, multi-diameter-pipelines, challenging offshore- and Y-piece configurations.
- Option: ATEX 94/9/EC certification (explosion-proof)
With its slender design the ULTIMATE CLEAN pipeline cleaning tool has excellent pipe passage properties. This series provides the highest degree of flexibility for virtually all applications such as general- and heavy duty cleaning, ferrous debris removal as well as gauging and batching tasks. Operating life is maximized through the use of highly wear-resistant RoPlasthan high performance elastomer materials.
ULTIMATE CLEAN tools have been used for decades in pre-inspection pipeline cleaning operations conducted by the ROSEN Group as well as numerous major pipeline operators. The experience gained directly feeds into the R&D department where it is used as a basis for further improvements of the modular system and design concepts for special applications.
Tools are tailored to the application.
ULTIMATE CLEAN provides 4 basic series of tools:
- Basic (standard or long-run)
- Gauging (with gauge and / or bend plate)
- Brush (with spring supported or circular brushes)
- Magnet (with standard or high-performance magnets)
- Combinations of above
With additional accessories, such as
- Spider nose for flow bypass
- Pressure bypass
- ITX Transmitter and EPD Electronic Tool Detector
- PDL Pipeline Data logger
Tools for special applications are configured:
- Progressive wax removal and descaling
- Multi diameter pipeline configurations
- Critical batching operation
- High temperature, ammonia and corrosive media