- Access to technical know-how and wide operational experience.
- Risk reduction by fully comprehensive engineering service from request to delivery.
- More reliable solution by expert knowledge and independent opinion.
- Cost optimization by outsourcing of research and development activities.
ROSEN has a wide range of technology and application competencies in-house. With over 330 engineers we are covering the complete range of science from petroleum, mechanical, electrical, physical, chemical to software engineering, all under one roof.
We work extremely close with the customer from the earliest possible stage, to understand and meet the exact nature of their requirement. Typically we undertake feasibility studies and follow these up with research and development and pilot engineering work to formulate an economic and practical solution.
Furthermore we consult customers who need independent ideas for unusual challenges they are faced with or who want to profit from our technical know how and our wide operational experience.
All aspects from the engineering and consultancy request to the deliver of innovative results are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Feasibility Studies
- Simulation and Modeling
- Scientific Analysis and Documentation
- Full Scale Testing
- Product Development