KEY STEPS INCLUDE:
- Alignment of repeat inspection data by normalizing it to common reference points (e.g., girth welds).
- Automatic feature matching process, resulting in calculated corrosion growth rates between inspection intervals.
- Raw signal data comparison, to validate the calculated growth rates based on feature matching.
- Feature resizing (where required) of selected features conducted by data analysts to further validate corrosion growth rates.
- Matching of other reported features (e.g., dents) to deter-mine possible pipeline damage between inspections.