KEY STEPS INCLUDE:
- Reviewing available pipeline data (e.g., above ground surveys, CP data, excavation data, repair/rehabilitation data) and correlating it with inspection findings.
- Estimating future growth behavior of reported corrosion and its influence on the future integrity of the pipeline.
- Provision of the technical basis for defining repair and maintenance plans to ensure safe and cost-effective future operation.
- Making recommendations for optimum re-inspection intervals and the most appropriate inspection technology.
- Recommendations for modifications/improvements to current corrosion prevention and control measures.