Ensuring compliance with the relevant safety, health, environmental protection and quality regulations, risk assessment and management aim at improving security of supply, maintaining safe operations, reducing risk to human health, and avoiding environmental damage.
KEY STEPS INCLUDE:
Holding client workshops to determine available data and risk model customization requirements
- Client system definition and segmentation
- Threat/hazard identification
- Threat susceptibility assessment
- Consequence analysis
- Risk result presentation as per client-specific requirements
- Prioritization of future integrity actions
Utilizing our product ROAIMS for the analysis execution, the client decides whether results are provided in analog report or in a populated version of the software.