- Improved sizing accuracy and probability of identification by combination of complementary inspection technologies and aligned data sets.
- Improved characterization of complex features, e.g. gouging and denting, cracking in dents.
- Cost effective approach to in-line inspection.
- Reduction of operational risks by limiting onsite activities, e.g. launch, receive and tool tracking.
- Reduced pipeline cleaning requirements and impact on pipeline operations.
- Many proven combinations of inspection technologies allowing to address a wide range of pipeline integrity threats.
ROSEN provides a variety of different and well established inspection technologies to address a multitude of threats. Our modular design allows an unlimited combination of our individual services. The modularity is supported by standardized mechanics and electronics interfaces (IEEE 1394, DSI, LVDS).
Multiple inspection data is input for our combined data analysis using synergy effects of the independent and complementary nature of the measurements. With this well-structured and certified process our analysts provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
The reporting and data management software ROSOFT ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Field Verification – MPI, phased array UT
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA, dent strain and stress analysis, crack assessment API 579
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite