- Broad range of inspection methods available
- Risk classification determines inspection scope
- Options to apply additional inspections / inspection technologies where needed
- Focused approach to cover large quantity of pipework
- Results in clear statements related to repair requirements
- Compliant with international standards
- Executed by certified professionals
- Extensive in-house knowledge
API 570 forms the basis for establishing a tailor-made inspection plan. Making use of best suited inspection technologies such as EMAT and Guided Wave UT.
Complete overview of the condition of the piping systems, including the recommended inspection interval and next inspection date.
Indication of remaining asset life based on pipe design and inspection codes. Recommended actions to bring the piping system into compliance with inspection / assessment codes, e.g. repairs, re-rating, maintenance, etc.
Anomalies are assessed in accordance with applicable assessment code (e.g. ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4 and ASME B31G).
Detailed Visual Inspection (DVI)
Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
Guided Wave UT (GWUT) Inspection
Advanced NDT utilizing Electro-Magnetic Acoustic Transducer (EMAT) Technology