- Accurate and precise feature classification and sizing utilizing the strength of piezo electrically generated ultrasound.
- Cost effective due to in-service inspection with single entry/exit point.
- RSTRENG compliant river bottom profile assessment by high resolution quantitative wall thickness measurement.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data, e.g. A-scan, B-scan and C-scan.
- Characterization of contamination, e.g. debris, wax or paraffin, by sophisticated analysis of the A-scan data.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
The high performance bidirectional capability is achieved by a unique sensor suspension system combined with a special propulsion sealing/venting disc setup. This allows bidirectional pumping and tethered operation. The ultra compact and lightweight tool design enables the usage in lines with limited entry or constricted environment ensuring the best possible results in every performance category.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
The reporting and data management software ROSOFT ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Auxiliary Equipment – launching and receiving
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite