- High precision geometry mapping and dent sizing using contour following sensor technology even at tough operational conditions.
- Accurate discrete stress and strain gridding derived from high resolution inspection raw data.
- Quantitative determination of scale, debris and wax achieved by touch less pipeline surface sensing.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
The combination of traditional mechanical caliper arms with a touch less, electronic measurement system provides unprecedented accuracy with 100% circumferential coverage for the characterization of any stress induced geometric anomalies. With our touch less sensing technology typical dynamic lift-off effects at increased inspection tool speed and the influence of debris and wax are compensated.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
The reporting and data management software ROSOFT ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite