- Accurate and precise pipeline route mapping by high resolution inertial measurement unit.
- Highly reliable strain analysis by most accurate centerline data to comply with industry standards.
- Identification of complex features, e.g. pipe movement associated with wrinkles or ovality.
- Reduced inspection cost by combination with additional inspection technologies in one run.
- Easy location of all ROSEN in-line inspection findings, such as installations, metal loss, cracks, dents and other anomalies.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN uses latest high precision inertial measurement units to obtain utmost data quality for the RoGeo XYZ service. Detailed analysis of the highly accurate centerline data, to derive pipeline bending, enables reliable strain analysis.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process provides exact pipeline reference coordinates as an input for an illustrated plan, elevation and distance view. Furthermore, findings from other inspection can be geographically referenced with the same high accuracy.
Our versatile software suite ROAIMS easy visualizes the pipeline route and references additional multiple data sets like CP, DCVG, CIPS or other pipeline information.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA and dent strain analysis
- ROSOFT – reporting and data management
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite