- Quick, easy and reliable detection and localization of leaks during normal operation.
- Simple launching and receiving.
- Automated data analysis for easy use.
- Detailed reporting and user friendly assessment software enables easy data visualization and facilitates use of inspection results.
- ATEX certified
- Interference caused by pumps, rivers, road traffic etc. are recognized and classified by spectral analysis
- Fast data evaluation
Our Leak Detection Service is based on acoustic measurements. Leaks cause characteristics leakage noise signatures. RoLeak reliably detects leaks, as it is using spectral analysis to filter out disturbances such as noises from pumps, rivers, highways, “singing power poles”, etc. RoLeak is pressure sealed and ATEX certified. It runs in a chassis that is adapted to the diameter of the pipeline.
The tool accommodates various pipeline conditions. It is
designed for robust and easy use, supported by intelligent software to automatically evaluate measurement results with the least possible effort for the pipeline operator.
The tools’ compact and robust design enables easy launching and receiving, and as it is propelled by the pipeline medium, pipeline operation is not affected and no additional external efforts are required.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- different chassis for different pipe diameter
- BiDi – single entry pipelines