- Accurate and precise feature classification and sizing across the entire multi diameter range.
- High data quality by smooth tool propulsion.
- Excellent passage capabilities for the entire multi diameter range, e.g. 1.5D bends and heavy wall.
- Inspection tool qualification by individual full scale testing.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations designed to transverse long Y-pieces and unbarred full bore Tees.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN’s speed control unit reconciles the conflicting goals of the required moderate inspection velocity versus high throughput rates by creating a controlled bypass of the product through the inspection vehicle. The product bypass is most efficiently controlled by an active valve system. To achieve smooth run conditions, the target tool velocity can be preset inside the tool electronics.
Each individual speed control unit for different pipeline sizes are designed using 3D finite element modeling to minimize unwanted turbulences resulting in a maximum difference between the tool speed and the gas flow.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite