Hazards29 - 2019
Hazards 29 will share good practice, latest developments and lessons learned in process safety, promoting a continuous focus on safer operations, and helping to make good practice common practice.
It will cover every major aspect of process safety and bring together hundreds of practitioners from around the globe. It is the perfect place to learn from others' experiences, keep up-to-date with good process safety practice, and network with the international process safety community.
- Around 100 oral presentations and posters from industry practitioners, researchers and regulators
- Invited plenary speakers from industry
- Trade exhibition of process safety products and services
- Workshops exploring key topics in more depth
- Social and networking opportunities
- May 22, 20192019-05-22T08:00:00 - May 24, 2019 2019-05-24T08:28:24
- Birmingham (UK)