Technical Workshops at ROSEN Energy & Innovaton Forum 2014 will be held in two parallel sessions on Wednesday, June 4th.
The sessions will start at 1 pm and end at 5 pm. The opening of the ROSEN Energy & Innovation Forum 2014 will follow. It's planned to have a coffee break from 2:30 to 3pm.
- Inspecting what has been unpiggable before - Challenging Diagnostic in its perfection
- Multiphase Flow-measurement - ROSEN’s non-wetted EMAT Instrumentation
- Managing the unknown - Determining Pipe Grades based on historical and new data sets
- Mechanical Damage, Stress Risers and Hard Spots - Combined Technologies enable Multiple Dataset Analysis
- Crack Detection in Gas Pipelines - ROSEN EMAT-ILI Technology
- Pipeline Cleaning - Black Dust, Wax and other Challenges
- Offshore demands on CRA Pipe - Established inspection technologies manage the risk
- Integrated Data Management and Integrity Solutions - Applying the ROAIMS Software Suite
- Applying Intelligence in Plastic Solutions - ROSEN’s high resistant coatings and clever products
- Circumferential cracking in high pressure injection lines - Detection & Mitigation