Since 2011 pipeline operators have made significant efforts to ensure pipeline material records are verifiable, traceable, and complete. In some cases, however, uncertainty remains, and efforts to fill in the gaps continue. ROSEN is offering an opportunity to learn about a method of using in-line inspection (ILI) and optimized in-situ verification of material properties to verify the known, identify the unexpected, and supplement any gaps in material records.
We are pleased to invite you to a free webinar that will explain in detail how to close the gap of unknown material properties for every joint in your pipeline. The webinar will be presented by our experts in pipeline integrity management as well as materials and welding, Christopher De Leon and Simon Slater.
ROSEN’s RoMat PGS service offers comprehensive information on the pipe material properties of your pipeline through a sequential pipeline DNA breakdown. Our evaluation technique leverages innovative ROSEN ILI technology and data evaluation processes, combined with materials and construction expertise.
Join the webinar for:
- a review of anticipated regulatory requirements,
- technical insights on the technology, and
- an in-depth discussion of the integrity assessment process to uncover the pipeline’s DNA.
This webinar will be presented live at 11:00 AM CDT, March 14, 2017.
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Regulatory Driver – understand how this service enables compliance with the proposed new gas regulations regarding material verification, as well as state-of-the-art best practice
- RoMat PGS In-line Inspection Technology – expound on how the technology and service function
- ROSEN PGS Data Evaluation – review of how collected data is used to identify pipe grade on each joint of pipe
- Post-Inspection Activities – excavation plans, in-line inspection calibration and validation explained
Simon Slater is a Principal Materials and Welding engineer based in Newcastle upon Tyne in the UK. Simon joined the ROSEN Group in 2011 after more than 12 years in the steel industry, working in Research & Development and oil & gas pipe manufacturing. He has extensive expertise in metallurgy, welding engineering, material properties and testing, manufacturing processes and structural integrity assessments. He is a chartered engineer and member of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
Christopher De Leon
Christopher De Leon is a Pipeline Integrity Engineer and Business Manager at ROSEN with responsibilities in the US, Mexico, and Central America. Christopher has been at ROSEN since 2013. His work at ROSEN has focused on leading the In-line Inspection business as Manager of Products and Services. His current role is Head of Integrity Solutions with a focus on Integrity Management Systems, Integrity Management Consultancy, and Regulatory Compliance. Prior to ROSEN, Christopher worked for a major pipeline operator as a Pipeline Integrity Engineer.
- Pipeline Engineering
- Asset Integrity
- Pipeline Integrity
- Materials and Welding
- GIS and Compliance