- Snapshot overview of operational integrity and risks
- Decision-making based upon quantitative data
- Simplified reporting
- Potentially seamless expansion of capabilities
- Customizable KPI's
- Access dashboard via intranet or external web connection
- No additional hardware investment required, only software licensing
- Different background maps from online services
The ROAIMS Management Dashboard is designed to summarize and display all key data from the ROSEN Asset Integrity Management Software (ROAIMS) at a glance. The dashboard reports current operations of the pipeline network in an easy-to-operate interface. This creates a platform of awareness throughout the organization and between high-level management and integrity specialists.
ROAIMS Management Dashboard can serve as an overhead display in a control facility or on the go on a tablet or smartphone. The web-based dashboard permits various modes of view, such as network, pipeline, or section. A summary of risk results is presented on an overall risk matrix that uses key performance indicators (KPI) for the asset's integrity assessment.
The Management Dashboard runs on a web platform via ESRI ArcGIS Server 10.2 or above and is directly connected to the ROAIMS databases. It is accessible via a web browser (Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.x or above), which can be secured through network credentials/logon.