- Accurate, robust, and reliable
- 100 % circumferential coverage with overlapping sensor measurement
- Detects dents, installations (valves, tees, flanges, welds, etc.), ID-changes, ovalities, and bends
- Touchless sensor design allows operating speed range of up to 8 m/s (17.9 mph)
- Evaluation of recorded data within a few hours to include:
- Speed profile and Temperature profile
- Data check graphics
- Electronic Geometry onsite report containing:
- Installation Listing (valve, tee, etc.) and Indication Listing (bends, dents, etc.)
For standard geometrical inspection purposes ROSEN offers the RoGeo - Electronic Geometry Service. It is designed to inspect the construction quality of your pipeline, locate hidden third party damages, and to confirm non-obstructive passage for other subsequently used in-line inspection tools.
Obstructions are then identified, sized, and located. In addition to the detailed geometric data features (i.e. bends, ovalities and dents), the RoGeo EC service also provides auxiliary data relating to operating conditions such as speed and temperature. Its unique, touchless measuring system ensures full circumferential coverage of the pipe wall due to its overlapping sensor configuration. RoGeo is a robust and cost-effective approach to surveying the geometric quality of your pipeline.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Mitred bend detection and sizing
- Wrinkle detection