Presenters: Kathrin Schröer, Tom Steinvoorte
Combined Diagnostic Solutions
The combination of multiple technologies to manage combined threats
Pipelines are exposed to a wide range of potential damage mechanisms, which may eventually result in leakage or worse if not identified and mitigated at the right time. While single threats may severely compromise the operational safety of a given pipeline, combined threats like corrosion in dents, or cracks in corrosion pose an even higher risk to the asset's overall integrity.
There is no single inspection technology that can detect and size all combinations of features that may be present in your pipeline. So how can you be sure to detect every anomaly?
ROSEN offers a variety of modular inspection technologies that can be merged on one tool to comprehensively assess various types of threats in one ILI run, ultimately reducing inspection-related costs and efforts. Each technology is strong on its own. However, the combination of multiple technologies provides significant added value as the combined evaluation of various data sets leads to more accurate integrity assessments.
Key Learning Objectives
Watch the webinar for:
- technical insights into a variety of technologies
- benefits of combining different technologies and evaluation results
- examples of possible technology combinations and subsequent inspection results
- Integrity Engineers
- Purchasing / Supply Chain Personnel
- Project Managers of In-line Inspections
- Pipeline operator personnel with responsibilities in pipeline maintenance and pipeline operations