Pipeline Technology Conference 2019
Visit us at PTC booth #53!
At this year’s PTC the ROSEN Group will be focusing on the following topics:
• Crack detection using Ultrasound for liquids and EMAT for gas
Identification of various crack formations with RoCD UT Service and RoCD EMAT Service
• Pinhole and pitting detection with ultra-high resolution services highlighting the RoCorr MFL-A Ultra Service
• Framework: Combining ILI and Integrity
Going beyond the in-line inspection services and combining them with various integrity services, but also training and education solutions.
For the 14th time, the Pipeline Technology Conference, will offer operators and technology and service providers the opportunity for exchange on the latest onshore and offshore technologies and developments which support the energy strategies world-wide.
March 19, 20192019-03-19T09:00:00
- March 21, 2019 2019-03-21T06:00:00
- Berlin (GER)
- to the event website
All events of: October
- Amsterdam (NL)
- From October 4-6, 2021, the second Annual World Hydrogen Congress will take place in Amsterdam ...
- The science of climate change is widely agreed upon and climate change is clearly one of the ...
- APGA’s Annual Convention brings together participants from all sectors of the pipeline ...
- Many of us in the oil and gas industry recognize the importance of communicating with the ...
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Natural Gas Connect will help bridge any gaps in your business outlook and connect you with ...
- For the past six years, ROSEN Mexico has brought together national and international industry ...
- Memphis, Tennessee
- The American Public Gas Association (APGA) will host its 2021 APGA Operations Conference right ...
- ROSEN offers virtual training courses to the pipeline industry through live online classes, ...
- En en este seminario en línea hablaremos sobre el 'Servicio de Análisis de ...