Virtual Pipeline Summit
Following the lessons learned from two editions of the online ptc the organizing EITEP Institute has developed a new online event concept offering extended knowledge transfer and networking features.
The 4th Virtual Pipeline Summit (VPS) will provide a comprehensive overview and technology showcase of a spectrum of problems and solutions related to the "Decarbonization of the Pipeline Industry".
The Virtual Pipeline Summit is organized by EITEP Institute, organizer of the Pipeline Technology Conference (ptc) and publisher of the Pipeline Technology Journal (ptj).
At the summit, we will give a technical presentation on hydrogen.
July 1, 20212021-07-01T03:00:00
- to the event website
All events of: October
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- ADIPEC is the world’s largest and most inclusive gathering for the energy industry. Over ...
- Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- This October, the 4th annual World Hydrogen Congress will be held in conjunction with World ...
- Houston, Texas, USA
- The Sprint Robotics Conference is the world’s leading event for robotics in inspection, ...
- Bangalore, India
- The 9th biennial ASME India Oil & Gas Pipeline Conference (IOGPC) will be held from October ...
- Perth, Australia
- The APGA Annual Convention and Exhibition has developed a reputation over recent years as a ...
- Zaragoza, Spain
- RENMAD H2 Logistics USA will bring together executives with hands-on experience in H2 storage ...
- Wuerzburg, Germany
- Use this established industry meeting place to exchange ideas with colleagues and damage experts ...
- Ravenna, Italy
- Energy and Innovation for a "Just Transition" is the driving idea behind the OMC Med ...
- Ashgabat, Turkmenistan
- Over the last 25 years, Oil & Gas Turkmenistan has become a flag ship event for the oil and ...