Pipeline Pigging & Integrity Management Conference 2019
Visit us at PPIM booth # 507
At this year’s PPIM the ROSEN Group will be focusing on going beyond standard in-line inspection services. Specifically highlighting topics like:
• The RoMat Service addressing pipe and material properties, and delivering all data needed to fulfill the requirements of M(A)OP (Maximum (Allowable) Operating Pressure) validations comprehensively and holistically.
• Non-Standards cleaning services for aggressive and custom cleaning programs for optimized cleaning.
• The R(3) Pipeline Inspection Service which provides a full service report on site in up to 48 hours. This service covers all necessary cleaning, geometry, metal loss, and mapping inspections ranging from 6”-24”.
• Challenging Pipeline Diagnostics and the creation of customized inspection solutions for ‘unpiggable’ pipelines.
A little bit about PPIM:
A forum devoted to pigging for maintenance and inspection, as well as pipeline integrity evaluation and repair, this event will draw engineering management and field operating personnel from both transmission and distribution companies concerned with improved operations and integrity management.
- February 18, 20192019-02-18T12:00:00 - February 22, 2019 2019-02-22T12:00:00
- Houston, Texas (USA)