Midstream Texas 2020
Midstream Texas is the most informative and networking-focused event for professionals interested in midstream activity across the Lone Star State. Do not miss this once-a-year opportunity to learn about growing production and takeaway capabilities, downstream changes that affect midstream operations, and Texas evolving role as a global exporter.
Topics for this year’s conference include:
• How to handle the Permian Basin’s production surge
• Which pipelines will be built – and when?
• New capital for M&A and restructuring
• How operators are dealing with gas in the Delaware Basin
• What lies ahead for midstream markets
Why should you attend?
• Hear from top analysts and key decision-makers to get a 360-degree view of Texas’ midstream market
• Network with hundreds of executives, operations managers, and engineers from the most active upstream producers, midstream operators and technology providers during 5+ hours of dedicated networking.
• Make valuable business connections
- June 2, 20202020-06-02T08:00:00 - June 3, 2020 2020-06-03T06:00:00
- Midland, TX (USA)