Oldenzaal, the Netherlands, May 2022 – On May 11, the ROSEN Group attended the 2022 Gas Industry Awards and were part of the winning teams for two of the awards: Product of the Year and the Innovation Award.
Since 1998, the Gas Industry Awards have been recognizing and rewarding the outstanding accomplishments of individuals and organizations working across the gas industry. The Institution of Gas Engineers & Managers (IGEM) and the Energy & Utilities Alliance (EUA) organize the award annually.
Bringing together almost 700 professionals from the gas sector, the Gas Industry Awards 2022 were held on Wednesday, May 11, 2022 at the London Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, London, UK. The event celebrates nine unique awards each year.
This year, ROSEN was part of the winning teams for the following awards:
- Product of the Year: FTPS Pipeline Spacers for Dead Insertion of PE Pipe over Weko Seals by FT Pipeline Systems Limited, Cadent Gas Ltd, ROSEN (UK) Ltd
- Innovation Award: Leakvision by Synthotech, Synovate, Energy Industries Council, Northern Gas Networks, ROSEN (UK) Ltd
The ROSEN Group would like to congratulate all winners and nominees for their accomplishments and big congratulations to the ROSEN (UK) Ltd colleagues for their achievements. Together, we will continue to grow and innovate across the Oil & Gas Industry.
About the ROSEN Group
The ROSEN Group is a globally leading provider of cutting-edge solutions in all areas of the integrity process chain. Since its origins as a one-man business in 1981, ROSEN has rapidly grown and continues to do so. Today, the business is still privately owned and consists of a team of more than 4,000 employees operating in more than 120 countries.
ROSEN’s products and services:
- Inspection of critical industrial assets to ensure reliable operations of the highest standards and effectiveness
- Customized engineering consultancy providing efficient asset integrity management
- Production and supply of customized novel systems and products
- Market-driven, topical, state-of-the-art research and development providing “added-value” products and services
For more information about the ROSEN Group, go to: www.rosen-group.com.