The value stream of an in-line inspection (ILI), from launching the tool to reporting to assessment to final decision-making, is becoming increasingly complex as tool technology advances. The integration, alignment and assessment of all the data collected may be a challenge in the integrity management process when there is no clear guidance on how to handle these large amounts of data.
However, a streamlined data management process is crucial for secure decision-making. Therefore, the right information — such as data from previous inspections, field verification results, information about high-consequence areas and environmental factors — needs to be spot on when it is needed for integrity assessments.
The webinar will be presented live by our experts on November 8, 2018, 10 AM CST (Central Standard Time).
KEY LEARNING OBJECTIVES
Join the webinar for:
- Know the data types collected during an ILI and other records that enhance integrity assessments
- Understand common challenges and pain points in combining ILI data with other relevant datasets
- Learn about applicable post-ILI assessment methods and their data requirements
- Gain insights into current technology updates that enable seamless integration and traceability of data along the entire ILI process in a digital solution
This webinar is aimed at professionals with responsibilities in pipeline integrity management and data integration.
With the amount of collected data and the complexity of integrity assessments steadily increasing, the industry has been looking for a change in the integrity management software and services landscape. NIMA will bring this change by reducing complexity with intuitive data integration and systematic workflows.
More precisely, NIMA guides asset operators through the integrity management process and ensures that they are always in a position to make the best possible decisions towards safe operation.
NIMA is not just software, because that would mean we are defining a set of functionalities upfront, installing the software and leaving the operator to the rest. Instead, NIMA is a framework that offers different levels of support to operators, depending on their individual needs. The NIMA framework consists of:
- a flexible platform that allows for unlimited options of adaption to individual data management and integrity management requirements
- a process-building functionality that enables users to create and modify templates for integrity processes and integrated algorithms, as needed, and access templates created by others through an online-based library
- instant expert consultancy services and efficient sharing of integrity management tasks through the cloud platform
Learn more about NIMA here
Data Management Software Product Manager
Dr. Huisman currently serves as the product manager for NIMA Data Management software. He holds a Ph.D. in GIS from the University of Auckland and has worked on data management solutions in various application areas for over 25 years. His focus is on helping oil and gas operators around the world to extract ultimate business value from their data. He was assistant professor at one of the world’s leading GIS institutes (ITC) and previously managed the Integrity Solutions worldwide Project Management Office at ROSEN. He currently manages the ESRI business partnership and communications.
Integrity Management Software Product Manager
Alejandro Reyes is responsible for the strategy, lead and development of integrity management software at ROSEN. He received a Bachelor of Science in Mechatronics Engineering from the Nueva Granada University in Colombia. Previously he has worked in the automotive industry and in an incubator for technology start-ups as technical advisor and coach for entrepreneurs. Since 2007 he is working in the oil and gas industry with a special focus on the automation and standardization of business processes and integrity engineering processes in North and South America, Europe and the Middle East. He currently co-chairs the In-Line Inspection Group at the PODS Organization.