At the Pipeline Technology Conference (PTC) 2022, we want to make sure you are ready to face any integrity management challenge ahead of you.
Drawing from our arsenal of technology, experience, research and development capabilities, and testing and validation facilities, we are able to provide solutions for any asset integrity management need.
This year, PTC will take place in a hybrid format from March 7 to 10, 2022, with a central presence in Berlin combined with a virtual platform that will offer extended networking capabilities. We will participate as Diamond Sponsor and look forward to welcoming all visitors back to our booth, both on-site and virtually.
PTC 2022 will kick off with a full day of seminars, including one by
Dr. Michael Beller on “In-line Inspection of Pipelines,” which will introduce the subject and importance of pipeline inspection, focusing on internal inspection using in-line inspection tools. In doing so, it will provide a comprehensive overview of tools available on the market today for the inspection of traditional and challenging pipelines in the onshore and offshore sectors. Inspection procedures and reporting will be introduced with a focus on typical content of Final Reports and the further use of inspection data. If you are interested in this seminar, you can find more information here.
In addition, our experts will give four technical presentations on a diverse range of topics during the conference, including offshore technologies and hydrogen.
As ROSEN wants to make sure you are ready to face any integrity management challenge ahead of you, we will also highlight a series of pipeline integrity solutions during the PTC 2022 including:
- Hydrogen – Our goal is to encourage the pipeline industry to be ready for Hydrogen. By proposing practical processes and approaches for the introduction of this energy source into the existing grid, we continue to support operators with innovative solutions for a safe and sustainable future. Discover more here.
- Integrity Analytics – As part of our Integrity Analytics initiative, we are developing a large repository of historical ILI results and corresponding pipeline information, called the Integrity Data Warehouse (IDW). Do you want to see how the IDW supports you to prepare for the energy transition? Learn more here.
- NIMA – The one common goal that unites the entire industry is the pursuit of zero incidents. Fully embracing our role in this endeavor, we dedicate all our technical and engineering expertise to empowering operators around the world in their decision-making. Find out more about our Asset Integrity Management Software, NIMA.
- Competence Club – The Competence Club is an online platform that has been developed to facilitate the secure delivery of online training, as well as allowing members to demonstrate their level of competence to colleagues, company and industry. Learn more and join us here.
- Offshore Services – Proper asset care means ensuring its integrity and performance at all times. This requires a comprehensive understanding of the asset’s current and predicted future condition, as well as actions to ensure sustainable, safe, efficient, and reliable operation for many years to come. Understanding the challenges you are facing, ROSEN offers innovative solutions for all the many facets of offshore asset care.
Learn more about the conference program and the different papers here.
We look forward to discussing your challenges as this year’s PTC!