At the Pipeline Pigging and Integrity Management (PPIM) Conference, we want to make sure you are ready to face any integrity management challenge ahead of you. Drawing from our arsenal of technology, experience, research and development capabilities, and testing and validation facilities, we are able to provide solutions for any asset integrity management need.
From February 6 to 10, 2023, PPIM will take place in Houston, Texas, USA, and will promote the exchange and sharing of technical knowledge in the energy pipeline industry. We will once again participate as Platinum Elite Sponsor and look forward to welcoming all visitors to our booth #501
PPIM 2022 will kick off with a two-day training courses, including one by Chris Yoxall, among others, on “Pigging and In-line Inspection,” which is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to all aspects of utility and in-line inspection pigging. If you are interested in this training course, you can find more information here.
In addition, our experts will present twelve papers on a diverse range of topics during the conference, including pipeline material properties and hydrogen. Learn more about our different papers here.
As we wants to make sure you are ready to face any integrity management challenge ahead of you, we will also highlight a series of pipeline integrity solutions, including:
- Hydrogen – Our goal is to encourage the pipeline industry to be ready for Hydrogen. By proposing practical processes and approaches for the introduction of this energy source into the existing grid, we continue to support operators with innovative solutions for a safe and sustainable future. Discover more here.
- Integrity Analytics – Artificial intelligence solutions are driving life extension, the energy transition, and zero-incidents in the pipeline industry. As partners, we deliver unique insights that enable reliable decision-making for the safety, lifetime, and performance of your assets. Learn more here.
- NIMA – NIMA is an Integrity Management Software solution that supports dynamic decision-making, providing instant access to inspection and integrity assessment results. Find out more about our NIMA.
- Comprehensice Asset Integrity Management – We employ state-of-the-art methods and technologies to obtain precise information on asset condition. Depending on the type of asset, type of threat and operating condition, different technologies and approaches are required.
- Talent Development – Our offerings include programs at different levels, providing all those involved across the industry the opportunity to continuously develop their expertise, whether they are a student looking to learn or a subject-matter expert keen on exchanging ideas with others. Learn more here.
We look forward to discussing your challenges as this year’s PPIM!