Submission of an online registration is regarded as a firm booking (subject to availability) to REIF 2018 (the “Event”) and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event.
- ROSEN has the right to alter or vary the program for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
- You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. This consent is provided for an unlimited period until it is revoked. The personal data may be modified or supplemented, and the consent to processing thereof may be revoked by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROSEN has no responsibility for lost or stolen property.
- Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. ROSEN will not be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or ROSEN, as applicable.
- In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified ROSEN, its group companies and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused or arising out of in connection with your participation in the Event.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by German law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the German courts.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
- ROSEN reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
If circumstances change and you can no longer attend REIF 2018, you can cancel your registration and receive a full refund up to the date of the Event.
Please remember that cancelling your registration does not automatically cancel your travel arrangements not arranged by ROSEN. Individuals are responsible for canceling their own travel reservations.