ROSEN Europe is located in Oldenzaal, The Netherlands and has several representative offices throughout the region, including Europe, CIS, Central Asia and Africa. ROSEN Europe performs Inline Cleaning and Inspections, support, data analysis, and Asset Integrity Management. Our employees are qualified to group and industry standards.
ROSEN Europe activities consist but are not limited to the following services:
Asset Care - Diagnostic Solutions
- Field Products & Services supports customers in their fieldwork with operational cleaning, filtration and pumping services, in-field verifications as well as the provision of cleaning tools and equipment, and measurement instruments.
- Proficient Pipeline Diagnostics inspects pipelines for typical threats such as dents, metal loss, or hard spots, in combination with mapping services.
- Advanced Pipeline Diagnostics finds cracks in pipelines using the latest inspection technologies, such as electro-magnetic acoustic transducers (EMAT) and ultrasonic testing (UT).
- Challenging Pipeline Diagnostics delivers customized inspection solutions for difficult to inspect pipelines (“unpiggables”), which can typically not be provided using conventional tools and procedures.
- NDT Diagnostics offers manual nondestructive-testing services for tanks, pressure vessels, or other complex structures in refineries, processing and power plants or terminals, or on offshore platforms.
Asset Care – Integrity Solutions
- Integrity Management Systems provides large-scale integrity program implementations including operating guidelines, supporting software programs and network-wide risk-based maintenance approaches.
- Integrity Management Services includes detailed engineering assessments, corrosion control, and risk and reliability services, as well as specialized consultancy services.
Facts & Figures
ROSEN Europe has experienced approximately 20% growth each year since 2000. It has its own internal training center, located in Oldenzaal.
ROSEN Europe employs more than 350 highly skilled people. This includes a permanent crew of over 100 survey engineers, all with long-term experience in the field of in-line inspection and tank and terminal inspection.
ROSEN Europe is committed to supporting and giving back to the community in which we work and live. To this end, we contribute to a variety of worthy causes that are consistent with our company values. In cooperation with industry partners, we support several local charities.
Living and working in Oldenzaal
Oldenzaal with ca. 31,000 inhabitants is a municipality and a city in the eastern province of Overijssel in the Netherlands. It is part of the region of Twente and is close to the German border. It is surrounded by a beautiful landscape offering lots of recreation possibilities.