- Establish pipe grade based on in-line inspection (ILI)
- Unmatched ILI system that populates yield stress and ultimate tensile stress on every joint
- Compliance with regulatory requirements to collect and integrate all relevant data
- Reduction of digs required for TVC of material property verification by 192.607
- PHMSA FAQ #21 and #22 are based on this ILI approach
- Available with all RoCorr MFL-A high-resolution tools
- Full integration to ROSEN’s in-house GIS systems
ROSEN’s Material Property Verification closes the gap on unknown material information and provides a detailed picture of the pipeline’s DNA. Integrating data from existing records, past in-line inspections, novel RoMat PGS in-line inspection technology, and field verification provides a holistic view and ensures that records are reliable, traceable, verifiable, and above all complete.
The service includes the review and alignment of existing information, including as-built drawings, pipe books, mill certificates, hydro test pressure records, etc. These are digitized and incorporated into a structured format for a pre-existing or new GIS/IMS database. Furthermore, existing pipeline inspection data is incorporated, giving information on wall thickness changes, joint lengths, location, etc. Finally, ROSEN’s unique, recently-developed Pipe Grade Sensors provide an estimation of the yield strength and tensile strength of every pipe spool, supported and validated by a few carefully selected field verifications based on mobile hardness, steel composition and ball indentation technologies.