- Efficient and safe pipeline operation by tailor made cleaning program.
- Prevention of corrosion and erosion by removing unwanted substances.
- Cleaning performance control by progressive and staggered approach.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing cleaning challenges at individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN offers tailor made cleaning services based on a variety of cleaning applications with carefully selected components like brushes, cups, discs, magnetic separators and electronic instrumentation such as transmitters and pipeline data loggers.
The offered service starts with the analysis of the actual condition based on past ILI measurements, pressure and flow readings, cleaning records and as build drawings or other available relevant documentation in close cooperation with the pipeline operator. Subsequently the development and the implementation of the tailored cleaning program is carried out.
The progress of the cleaning program can be documented and monitored with our asset integrity management software suite ROAIMS.
All aspects from the cleaning request to the assessment of the cleaning program are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
PDL – in-situ measurement of operational parameters along the pipeline
Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
Offshore – long distance and high pressure
Integrity – RBI, FFP
ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite