- Accurate and precise detection and sizing of shallow internal corrosion by high density of eddy current sensors and high sampling rates combined with accurate and precise feature classification and sizing by magnetic saturation, high sensor density, high sampling rates and triaxial magnetic field analysis.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
To enhance the measurement performance in heavy walled pipelines, a combination of Magnetic Flux Leakage (MFL) and Eddy Current is utilized on one tool. The two technologies are well-established within the industry and represent a robust inspection method with high sensitivity and accuracy. The unique approach ensures not only high sensitivity and precision when scanning the inner pipe for metal loss anomalies with the Eddy Current technology, but it also provides comprehensive geometry inspection data. Besides that, the simultaneous utilization of MFL provides reliably additional data for mid-wall and external features. The modular tool design allows a quick adaptation to current needs in terms of tailored solutions.
Recent advances in capabilities of the inspection tools have furthermore extended the application range to pipelines that were used to be classified as ‘unpiggable’. Among those are not only multi-diameter pipeline configurations which were not inspectable previously, but also pipelines with high wall thicknesses and uncommon operating conditions.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- GEO – geometry mapping available on MFL-A/IEC tool
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software