- Accurate, robust and reliable
- Full compliance with codes and regulations
- Optimized sensor design to achieve optimal density and minimized lift-off behavior by state of the art passage capability
- Tool design ensures ease of operation and flexibility
- Negotiation of 1.5D bends and miter bends possible
- No modifications to launcher/receiver facilities required
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163) and personal qualification (ASNT).
To detect and size any internal diameter (ID) anomaly in compliance to regulations and standards the ROSEN Group offers the RoGeo MD Service. It is designed to inspect the as-built quality of your pipeline, locate hidden third party damages and to confirm free passage for other subsequently used cleaning or in-line inspection tools. Obstructions are identified, sized and located by using a state of the art measurement system. In addition to the detailed geometric data of features (i.e. bends, ovalities and dents), the RoGeo MD service also provides auxiliary data relating to operating conditions such as speed and temperature. Its tailored mechanical sensor arms (calipers) ensure highest robustness and sensitivity as well as minimized lift off behavior even for higher inspections speeds. The system has been developed and tested to be compliant with common regulations and standards. RoGeo MD is a robust and cost-effective approach to surveying the geometric quality of your pipeline.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from a wide range of service options, for example:
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis