- Exact localization, profiling and contouring of geometrical features
- Detection of coincident features
- Quantitative determination of scale, debris and wax achieved by touch less pipeline surface sensing
Our premium RoGeo XT service is a high-definition inspection service suitable for integrity management programs addressing dents, buckles, ovalities, stress-induced geometric features and pipeline bending. Even at comparatively low operating speeds of between 0.5 and 0.8 m/s, the RoGeo XT Service determines highly accurate feature profiles and contours that allow for precise stress- and strain-based assessments. It is the state-of-the-art inspection solution for addressing complex geometric anomalies and even combined threats such as corrosion in dents.
The RoGeo XT Service tool deploys contour-following dual-sensor technology. This allows for an exceptionally precise mapping and sizing of ID anomalies by providing full circumferential and axial coverage, even under tough operational conditions. The contactless sensors compensate typical dynamic lift-oﬀ eﬀects at increased inspection tool speeds. In addition, the sensors diﬀerentiate between geometric features and debris, scale or wax deposits, significantly reducing false readings.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
Our reporting and data management software ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software