Integrity Management and Data Management Software
Holistic integrity management requires a reliable system of record and adaptable processes. What operators need is an accurate reflection of their individual asset integrity management process in a digital solution.
With NIMA, we have developed an Asset Integrity Management Software solution that supports dynamic decision-making, providing instant access to inspection and integrity assessment results. It gives clarity in understanding risks and making complex integrity management decisions for any asset.
The digital future of effective asset integrity management
NIMA is a powerful and flexible Integrity Management Software solution. It delivers the data you need, in the way you need it, to make better integrity management decisions. NIMA focuses on three main features:
- Synchronization and visualization of inspection and integrity data: Clear overview and easy alignment of inspection and survey results, data quality assessments, design and construction details, and the findings of any analyses
- Performing integrity management tasks: Access to multiple asset integrity management applications – from asset integrity assessments to risk analyses, repair planning, and regulatory response definition
- Performance dashboards: Multiple fully customizable visualizations of the integrity status allow tracking of critical key performance indicators and a clear understanding of areas of risk
Generate and maintain a robust system of record
Inspections generate a huge volume of information, which needs to be interpreted and analyzed. NIMA allows us to transform information into knowledge, which in turn enables smarter decision-making. We approach Data Management by focusing on enabling clients to use industry leading tools in an effective and auditable way to:
- Create a robust auditable system of record
- Align and store information from multiple sources in industry standard data structures
- Dynamically segment source data to show holistic view of assets
- Pull together disparate datasets to break silos and enable better business intelligence