Risk-based inspection programs, integrity assessments and integrity management plans heavily depend on the accuracy and reliability of numerous and varied input parameters to produce optimum results. We help operators to identify, verify and analyze integrity-relevant datasets to pave the way for successful integrity management. This means:
- Understanding the current and future integrity status of an asset
- Performing effective risk assessments
- Establishing clear management and control in relation to regulatory audit
- Streamlining recurring regulatory reporting
Depending on the operator’s specific needs, ROSEN is able to provide support with day-to-day data management tasks for a longer period of time. This can take place at the operator’s location of choice or through remote execution of data services directly on an operator’s cloud platform instance.
Partnering with ROSEN will bring the following benefits:
- Compliance with international standards and best practice frameworks, e.g. ISO, ASME, API, OGC, TOGAF and PODS
- Support with regulatory compliance/audits (e.g. high-consequence analysis)
- Support quantitative risk assessments (e.g. gas dispersion calculation)
- Understand and leverage client GIS data/services (e.g. pipeline GIS consulting)
- Fully customized field data collection tools to add value to existing GIS infrastructure
- Automated map production to save resources in areas such as repair planning, monthly reporting and ILI results comparison from different vendors
Below you will find a comprehensive list of our Data Management Services.
Asset Register and Data Integration Services
Asset Register and Data Integration Services. ROSEN draws on global experience, enabling operators to manage data throughout the operational lifecycle, from acquisition to analysis to reporting. We can assist in structuring, transforming, integrating and analyzing data coming from various sources and in different formats to yield ultimate business value. The result is a comprehensive integrity database that is both auditable and compliant with international standards and regulations.
Our services involve:
- Data Acquisition: Review of datasets and identification of integrity-relevant information
- Data Assessment: Providing investigation and assessment of data quality, data accuracy and data completeness
- Data Loading, Correction and Transformation: Verification of datasets in terms of data ranges, plausibility and consistency as well as migration of data between different data models
- Database Modeling: Customization and implementation of spatial and relational data models, e.g. UPDM, PODS
- Data Integration: Collection, organization and integration of all relevant and available data
- Data Alignment: Alignment of data into various distance systems as well as onto the pipeline centerline
Cloud-based Data Services
Cloud-based Data Services. In order to make decisions regarding asset integrity, operators need immediate access to relevant information at all times. Our cloud-based data services provide security and easy interaction with our experts and allow operators to view integrity-relevant data anywhere, anytime.
Our services involve:
- Access to NIMA and ILI-relevant Process Templates
- ILI data integration and alignment
- Linear referencing using ESRI software
- Instant expert consultancy and integrity assessment support through the cloud
GIS Services. Geospatial data is a critical input in integrity assessments. The importance of the locational component should not be underestimated.
We offer various services which allow operators to maximize the location component in their integrity management processes, including:
- GIS Consultancy and Implementation: Evaluation of current system workflows, architecture, databases and functionalities to develop a GIS implementation strategy
- Data Review and Integration: Combination of ILI, GIS and design data to verify the as-is state of a pipeline as well as alignment of spatial and linear datasets
- Data Collection: Provision of field data capture solutions as well as high-resolution remote sensing data to understand the pipeline’s environment
- GIS Analyses and Spatial Modelling: Identification and analysis of high consequence areas, gas dispersion hazard zones and locations of AC/DC interference as well as delivery of up-to-date alignment sheets