- Enhanced characterization of complex circumferential anomalies by special probe design and high resolution.
- Reliable and proven service build on ROSEN crack inspection technology and experience.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data, e.g. A-scan, B-scan and C-scan.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
To address circumferential cracks, ultrasonic waves are generated in axial pipe direction by our special sensor setup. Tailor made piezo electric probes are designed in-house and integrated in a robust and flexible sensor carrier system gaining superior precision and resolution.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process and the full access to A-Scan data enables ROSEN’s analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time. The accuracy of the findings is supported by our large in-house crack database and repository.
Our reporting software facilitates the broad use of the inspection results.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Field Verification – MPI, phased array UT
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, crack assessment API 579
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite