- Increased sensitivity for crack detection by special probe design and high resolution.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data, e.g. A-scan, B-scan and C-scan.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- Typical demands of small diameter pipelines are addressed by a dedicated tool fleet.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
Ultrasonic inspection technology is well accepted by the industry and is an established method for detecting and measuring cracks or crack like features. To exceed standard expectations, ROSEN has developed a robust and flexible sensor carrier system gaining a superior precision and resolution. Tailor made piezo electric probes are designed in-house.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process and the full access to A-Scan data enables ROSEN’s analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time. The accuracy of the findings is supported by our large in-house crack database and repository.
Our reporting software facilitates the broad use of the inspection results.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Field Verification – MPI, phased array UT
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, crack assessment API 579
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite