- Accurate and precise detection and sizing of shallow internal corrosion by high density of eddy current sensors and high sampling rates.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN’s unique IEC technology accurately detect and size shallow internal corrosion completely independent from the pipe wall thickness. This makes our high resolution eddy current based inspection technology suitable for application in extra heavy wall pipelines without the need of a liquid medium. This makes IEC technology the first choice for gas pipelines. Due to the electromagnetic nature, flow coating, moderate scale and debris are not affecting the inspection results.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
The reporting and data management software ROSOFT ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite