- Accurate and precise feature classification and sizing by magnetic saturation, high sensor density, high sampling rates and triaxial magnetic field analysis.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the inspection raw data.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN’s Magnetic Flux Leakage Technology is the right choice to reliably and effectively detect and characterize internal and external metal loss features.
Our inspection tools embody robust and multi-faceted technology with a proven record of sensitivity and accuracy, ensuring the best possible results in every performance category.
Our well –structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
The reporting and data management software ROSOFT ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- ROAIMS – versatile asset integrity software suite