- Accurate and precise feature classification and sizing by magnetic saturation, high sensor density and high sampling rates and triaxial magnetic field analysis.
- Cost effective due to in-service inspection with single entry/exit point.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the inspection raw data.
- High availability and a wide range of proven low pressure tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
The high performance bidirectional capability is achieved by a unique low friction magnetizer and sensor suspension system combined with a special propulsion sealing/venting disc setup. This allows bidirectional pumping and tethered operation. The ultra compact and lightweight tool design enables the usage in lines with limited entry or constricted environment ensuring the best possible results in every performance category.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
Our reporting and data management software ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Auxiliary Equipment – launching and receiving
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software