- Precise long seam categorization and assessment using magnetic saturation in circumferential direction.
- Accurate metal loss characterization in welded and specifically in seamless pipeline by extra high sensor density and high sampling rate.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the inspection raw data.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
A circumferential induced magnetic field generates an optimum response from any volumetric axial oriented pipeline feature. Combining this with our unique sensor design makes ROSEN’s Circumferential Magnetic Flux Leakage Technology most suitable to reliably and effectively detect and characterize challenging metal loss features.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
Our reporting and data management software ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software