- Detection of smallest defect, e .g .pinholes down to one millimeter (0.04 inches) in diameter
- Improved integrity and MAOP assessments due to accurate understanding of the pipeline’s structure
- Avoidance of unnecessary dig-ups
- Optimization of the asset’s performance
Just like an MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) scanner provides lifelike images of the interior of the human body, ROSEN's new premium service, RoCorr MFL-A Ultra, produces lifelike images of a pipe wall's structure. It not only detects even the smallest pipeline defects, but also defines the exact structure of defect groups and complex corrosion.
ROSEN’s ultra-high-definition 3D MFL sensors represent a step change in MFL technology. RoCorr MFL-A Ultra is capable of detecting even tiny changes in a pipe wall’s structure, displaying what until now has often remained unseen.
- Pinholes down to one millimeter (0.04 inches) in diameter
- Preferential girth weld corrosion
- The detailed structure of defect groups, such as complex corrosion, top-of-line corrosion (TOLC), pinholes in general corrosion, pinhole colonies, microbially-induced corrosion (MIC)
AutoData™ sets entirely new standards in the field of data evaluation. It deploys machine-learning, adaptive algorithms that are calibrated using high-resolution 3D laser scans of real pipe defects. This means that the evaluation algorithms continuously evolve during their application and therefore constantly improve the quality of their results, leading to a significant increase in defect sizing accuracy.
Large amounts of data are processed automatically within seconds, leading to a significant increase in integrity assessment accuracy.
With ROSEN's premium service, RoCorr MFL-A Ultra, even smallest pipeline anomalies can be detected. Lifelike images of the interior and exterior pipe wall, combined with automated data evaluation, provide a comprehensive and accurate understanding of the pipeline's structure. This in turn allows for improved integrity and MAOP assessments that actually reflect reality, ultimately avoiding unnecessary dig-ups and enabling you to tap the full potential of your assets.
RoCorr MFL-A Ultra not only minimizes field verification expenses, but also optimizes your assets' performance.