- Accurate and precise feature classification and sizing utilizing the strength of piezo electrically generated ultrasound.
- RSTRENG compliant river bottom profile assessment by high resolution quantitative wall thickness measurement.
- Lifetime integrity management supported by full recording of the complete inspection raw data, e.g. A-scan, B-scan and C-scan.
- Characterization of contamination, e.g. debris, wax or paraffin, by sophisticated analysis of the A-scan data.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
Ultrasonic inspection technology is well accepted by the industry and is an established method for the quantitative wall thickness measurement and for the detection and sizing of metal loss features in liquid pipelines. The full recording of the A-scan allows to maintain the detection and sizing capabilities even in the presence of debris, wax or paraffin layers on the inner pipe surface. In addition the thickness and thus the volume of these layers can be determined.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time.
Our reporting and data management software ensures easy data visualization and facilitates the broad use of inspection results.
All aspects from the inspection request to the final report are covered with the flexibility to choose from various service options.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Multi-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- BiDi – single entry pipelines
- Offshore – long distance and high pressure
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, CGA
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software