- Identification of the coating type and the accurate sizing of the disbondment area by high density of EMAT sensors and high sampling rates.
- Application in all pipeline products, e.g. natural gas, LNG, crude oil and gasoline due to the fundamental EMAT principle.
- Reliable identification and characterization of composite repairs and field coatings.
- High availability and a wide range of proven tool configurations addressing individual operational pipeline requirements.
- High quality service with certified processes (API 1163), personnel qualification (ASNT) and equipment (CE, ATEX).
ROSEN uses an innovative inspection technology to couple ultrasonic energy into the pipe wall without the need for a liquid medium. This makes our EMAT technology the first choice for coating disbondment detection on gas pipelines. Identification of the coating type and the accurate sizing of the disbondment area is made possible by the right selection of special EMAT wave modes.
Our well–structured, certified data evaluation process enables ROSEN’s data analysts to provide the required high quality assessment on-time. The accuracy of the findings is supported by our large in-house coating database and repository.
Our reporting software facilitates the broad use of the inspection results.
- Cleaning – operational and pre inspection
- Speed Control – inspection at high flow rates
- Crack - crack mapping available on EMAT tool
- XYZ – route mapping and strain analysis
- Dual-Diameter – pipelines with varying diameter
- Combo – multiple inspection technologies in one run
- Post ILI – data alignment and combined evaluation
- Field Verification – adhesion test, soil sampling,
- Integrity – RBI, FFP, crack assessment API 579
- NIMA – Asset Integrity Management Software